alternativesolutionalternativesolution

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 45 Fans

All 8 art Reviews

What I did in history class What I did in history class

Five stars because it's a doodle. A doodle. I know... I do this in class a lot. You will not find one notebook of mine without random, intricate doodles.
I like this. As you can see by the 5 stars. Keep doodling/drawing/art-making/whatever it is you're doing~

Audio Portal 10th Anniversary Audio Portal 10th Anniversary

You definitely have skills in creative design- I like how Pico is just chilling inside a treble clef, and the shine on the sign is so simple yet very effective in contrast to the 2D, matte nature of Pico. Thanks for the luck! :)

City at Night City at Night

Oh, this looks wonderful. :D I really like the tones and overall dark feel to it. I kinda do feel like I'm in the picture, viewing the scenery from that same distance. The building lights look meticulously, and superbly done. Great work!

Samantha Samantha

Oh, this is a nice drawing! She's very pretty. I like the way you drew her eyes- her smile looks friendly and down-to-earth.
I also really like how you drew her hair at the top of her head, very realistic.

Ozcar responds:

Thank you. She's a gorgeous girl. I had to do my best.

Frozen City Frozen City

And now this will probably inspire me to make some audio. Very dreary, foggy, dull-looking. Yep. Good work.

Fawn Dawncer Fawn Dawncer

Interesting mix

Lovely designs and simple use of color! The window, I think, is my favorite part.

Archaic Winds Archaic Winds

very nice.

Ooh for some reason I am in love with this. The colors and forms are refreshing to look at.
I don't have much critique for this.

Glacial Still Life Glacial Still Life

interesting comments up there ^

That...is pretty cool. Not sure I liked it much at first glance, but that obviously changed with the second. I like the colors!