alternativesolutionalternativesolution

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 45 Fans

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Damn funny!

Ahaha I LOVE this! I absolutely love the creativity. The voice acting was very good..and I laughed so hard at the end! XD
Mentioning 'school project' didn't bring something like THIS to mind. The humor is brillantly subtle (well kinda :D) and everything just fits in smoothly. Even though you think you could have done better with the deadline, as week is short and this is pretty damn good !

claymation- Monarchy claymation- Monarchy

LOL!

Preloader?
End?
Start??
Have a replay button next time.
Good voices, though. And weird setting for weird (scrumptious!!) devouring :]

Sketched - Pregnancy Test Sketched - Pregnancy Test

Haha!

Great voice acting and funny concept, as well as the animation! ...and the timing for everything was perfect! And I like how the developer guy had like unlimited patience... these characters are really believable, at least in the sense of..talking. Like yeah I know people like his boss who act the exact same way on other stuff, so that's what really ..counted, I guess :P

Prizma Puzzle Prizma Puzzle

Wow!

Nice graphics! Also, the background 'slush' noises kept me in that thinking mode. Music would've distracted me :P Sometimes I couldn't tell if the game was getting harder or easier, though. Anyway it was a fun time-killing game.

Monster Truck Maniac Monster Truck Maniac

Damn, it's addicting!!

It was SO HARD on the 5th level..the 500m sea mine? Yeah. TRicky, tricky..
But cool game! I think I've been playing that one level for like 10 mins.. I didn't get very high `^^
Music was pretty good for the game. Though after playing for 10 minutes straight (maybe 15..) then only it gets tiring.
However, faved! :D

WixGames responds:

Sometimes for sea mines you can just hold right and it goes quite far

Squish (Enigma Software) Squish (Enigma Software)

whoa!

I love these kind of games..it's so addicting!
Graphics were good, but the tools on the bottom were just a little confusing to handle at first...and the thing about the reset button, yeah. Some fast-paced music would also go pretty good with this, or thinking music..something slower and steady, with a serious kind of repetition.
Overall, it's a pretty good game, Henry.

Space Groove Update1 Space Groove Update1

Whoa, really digging the tune. I love how how epic it all sounds, in its own unique way. The drums definitely sound bigger and better in this new version. Gives it more kick.
I'm not sure how, but the transition at 0:18 actually sounds better in the original. I think it has less impact in this version when 0:19 hits. Might be because of the dying note at 0:17 sounds cut off too quickly as if it wasn't finished. This occurs in both versions, but it's more noticeable in this one. Aside from that, the song alone is really awesome. 0:19 to 0:28 is definitely favorite segment. This is going to be stuck in my head all day. :)
As for inspiration, if you're looking to extend it, ( I'm going off the original version, since that one is more 'complete') it could probably benefit by quieting down for a while and then building back up again to end on an epic note, or having an outto similar to the intro, to get that spacey feel back in. Dunno. Go crazy with it!

MetalRenard responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into your points.
I'm thinking of ways to include vocals, I really want to sing some more. I'm glad you enjoyed the piece so far!

Undertale - Undertale (Smash Remix) Undertale - Undertale (Smash Remix)

I just listened to the original to get some comparison. I like the segment you chose to use as your main melody, nice choice. Drums are even and flowy, perfect hats. Transitions at 0:34 and 2:15 were surprisingly smooth. What wasn't so smooth was the ending however. It didn't really felt like it 'ended'. The final notes could use a little sustain possibly, to make it sound more done. Overall this is a pretty nice remix, enjoyable to listen to. I think I just became a fan of the original OST, too.

MrSmash64 responds:

thx! i really couldn't think of an ending for this though. mind telling me specifically how this one should've ended? thx

EDIT - i didn't read your response completely. i skimmed. lesson learned, don't skim!

Aster Aster

The composition is pretty nice. The piano samples could use a bit of tweaking, the hours spent on the growls were well worth it imo, they sound great. The song does suffer some repetition, but I think the segment around 1:50 helps to resolve that. 2:20-2:29 sounds a little muddy, but it's not terrible. Love that buildup righy before 2:50. The outtro definitely was super quick, I felt that was abrupt, could be done smoother. Overall energizing track. Keep it up!

ggaero responds:

Thanks for the review :)

What I did in history class What I did in history class

Five stars because it's a doodle. A doodle. I know... I do this in class a lot. You will not find one notebook of mine without random, intricate doodles.
I like this. As you can see by the 5 stars. Keep doodling/drawing/art-making/whatever it is you're doing~

Audio Portal 10th Anniversary Audio Portal 10th Anniversary

You definitely have skills in creative design- I like how Pico is just chilling inside a treble clef, and the shine on the sign is so simple yet very effective in contrast to the 2D, matte nature of Pico. Thanks for the luck! :)

City at Night City at Night

Oh, this looks wonderful. :D I really like the tones and overall dark feel to it. I kinda do feel like I'm in the picture, viewing the scenery from that same distance. The building lights look meticulously, and superbly done. Great work!